Sunday, September 01, 2013

Reconnecting back in Columbus

                  Emerson 26" Class LCD 720p 60Hz...

We take our newer HD flat screen TV to the lake in the summer, and then bring it back. I've rescanned the channels because the lake area channels don’t work in Columbus (we can get Detroit, Cleveland and Ontario there), and am surprised at the additional programming I didn’t have when we left in June. Not sure they’ve been added, or I missed them in the original scan.  I now have 2 channels on zero, and am getting DIY and 2 more c-span than I had before (no box so the selections are limited) and a few more I haven't identified. I’m getting Me-TV which I didn’t have before and an Ohio sports channel.  Both Fox 28 and WOSU are coming in on 2 different channels.

1 comment:

R·E said...

Congrats on more TV. Uh, anything good in that mix?
Props to my fav --> democracynow.org can be seen on many channels, including KQED/PBS. Try to find it in your area, it's worth it!! (I'm a fan, not a paid promoter.)
Followed you b/c you posted on my blog, rekzkarz.com -- THANKS!