Friday, December 27, 2013

Which is the future of America?

"I've noticed that there are lot of commercials on television this Christmas season by groups asking for help to stop the euthanizing of animals in animal shelters. They have actors holding pets and photos of abused animals all designed to get you involved in saving the life of an animal. However, I haven't seen one commercial asking for help to save the lives of unborn children. I haven't seen one commercial that shows what unborn babies look like when they've been ripped apart as they were sucked out of their mother's womb. I'm all for helping animals. I love animals, especially Siamese cats and Weimaraner dogs. But, I'm more concerned about saving the lives of unborn children who are even more defenseless than pets. What have we become as a people, a nation, when we see a higher premium placed on the lives of animals than on the lives of human children? Are animals the future of America or are children? Maybe you can answer that question for me." - Mychal Massie (http://mychal-massie.com/premium/category/massiedaily/)

No comments: