Friday, February 13, 2015

About that Scott Walker response

OK. I'm out of the closet. I don't believe in evolution, never have, and even in elementary school that was all I was taught. There are just too many holes in this theory and huge gaps, plus we'd all be up to our eyeballs in all the missing fossil links for all the species. It's not hard to learn this stuff and pass the tests and become an associate professor at a major university. One day at a coffee shop in Lakeside I was chatting with a stranger who was a high school biology teacher--and a good one. He told me he had never bought into the lie of evolution. A friend who has a PhD in engineering told me that with enough heat he could turn peanut butter into a diamond. He doesn't believe in evolution either, but now has 2 PhDs, both in the sciences. Most people couldn't even explain the various theories (there are more than one) of evolution, but love to point fingers at those who can look around and see what happened.

http://www.icr.org/article/1175/221

No comments: