Friday, July 29, 2016

Leftist film maker shocked by lack of enthusiasm for Hillary

Film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland, uploaded a video (below) to his Facebook page.  http://www.dailywire.com/news/7844/leftist-filmmaker-uploads-video-showing-his-shock-chase-stephens

"This is amazing, this place is empty (Wells Fargo arena in Philadelphia). There is nobody left in here. I mean this whole stadium, look at this," as he pans his cellphone to show the lack of cheering Dems. He continues in disbelief, adding, "This is not voter enthusiasm.... I can't believe my eyes. I've never seen anything like this. This is the primetime of the Democratic National Convention right after the nomination of Hillary Clinton and this place is emptied out like crazy. I'm stunned."

I noticed it had well over a million shares--obviously not by Democrats!  He also mentioned that Bernie supporters had the worst seats in the house, and apparently they didn't show up for Hillary's coronation.

No comments: