Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hillary's medical episode

There's something very odd about Hillary's appearance at the 9/11 ceremony today.  And I don't mean tripping into the van and losing a shoe. It's her appearing in public with no make up and her hair not done, like she had to sleep until the last minute and had no time to shower.  Plus she was over dressed even for moderate September weather--did you see what the women around her were wearing? Also, no one around her was wearing sun glasses, and it was an overcast day.  I don't wear a lot of make-up, but it's on my face and my hair is combed if I leave the house.

I realize this episode, as it is being called by the MSM, will not deter loyal Democrats--she could have leprosy and polio and they would still vote for her, but I've been 70, and this is a rough and tumble job even for a 50 year old.  Look how it has aged Obama and Bush before him.

No comments: