Thursday, October 06, 2016

Brennan asks Hillary about body image

FYI: Brennan is a paid child actor, daughter of a Pennsylvania state senator, Daylin Leach, a Democrat, performing at Hillary's Townhall yesterday. I heard a clip of this farce on the radio yesterday. Even before checking it I knew it was phony and a written script. No one is allowed to speak to the Great Madam Secretary without the right credentials.
"Hi Madam Secretary. I'm Brennan and I'm 15 years old. At my school, body image is a really big issue for girls my age. I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look. As the first female president how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they're so much more than just what they look like?"
 Today we got our flu shot and while in the waiting room I went through a stack of magazines. I picked up the October issue of O The Oprah Magazine and every model in every photo was thin-- fashion, food and furniture. Oprah was all bundled up for the cover, but the last page had a photo of her walking and she looked 50 lbs thinner than the last time I saw a photo (several years ago). I'm not sure young women read her magazine, but they may read Self and Shape which both use women as close to anorexic as I've seen while calling them healthy and physically fit. That, my dear Democrat plant Brennan, is why young girls have an unhealthy body image. Not Miss Universe who made this story up about 6 months ago--at least that's when she remembered it.

 Image result for Oprah magazine october 2016

No comments: