Sunday, June 18, 2017

A Father's Day Tribute to a step-father

By our great niece Erin who posted it on Facebook.

Happy Fathers Day to the love of my life, to the man who CHOSE to love and raise these crazy boys as his own without hesitation, without question, and without ever faltering. I'll never be able to fully express how much you mean to us, but I hope you'll see it, every day, as they grow to be men, with their little I love you's, and hand made cards and pictures, and asking you to play with them, the snuggles and hugs, the constant fart jokes they tell to try to impress you, the way they look up to you and admire you. I hope you can see how much they love you, how much you've changed their world by being their father, even when words can't begin to express it.

Happy Fathers Day!
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature

No comments: